Sunday, July 5, 2009

Changing...

I am not the same person I was a year ago.

I am not the same person I was 6 months ago.

I am not the same person I was a month ago.

I am not the same person I was a week ago.

I am not the same person I was yesterday.

I just changed again...

I used to say I was so messed up before I met Christ but right now I am messed up. Not in the same way, not in a bitter and depressed drug induced way. I am not in a suicidal trance, floating through life but something is not right.

Christ is messing me up. I re-read the gospels and it troubles me, frightens me and excites me. It makes me wonder...

"Can I do it?"

"Why do we war for peace?"

"What am I getting myself into?"

"If 33% of the world are Christians, why are their still hungry and homeless people?"

"Am I the only one who believes that Jesus meant what he said?"

Am I alone? Do you really believe what he said, what he called you to do?

Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)