Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bad Week

I have had a poop week and it is not over…

Sunday my Girlfriend broke up with me…

Monday I slept all day…

Tuesday bombed a BIO II test and answered a question with "because we would have giant cows…"

Wednesday I pulled my groin, realized I have the rock-down funk and fought with my dad for 3 hours…

…but if you would refer to my first line the week is not over! I realized something today when my dad told me that there are only so many hours in a week. You see my dad feels that I am not making enough money and I should work more hours and spend less at Church. He is right, there are only so many hours in a week and I am too focused on work! I need to relax…I am tired of being so tensed and pissed! I need to focus on what matters to me the most…God, my Family and my friends...you guys!

The week is not over and I ask who wants to do something? Is anybody up for hockey on Saturday morning (groin pending)? My church is having a giant nerf gun war and it would make
my week if you would come!

No comments: