Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Antichrist...

I do not know why but for some reason a lot of people are talking about the Antichrist these days. It is funny but since the 5th of November a lot of people have been talking about how the Antichrist will...

...rise to power with world wide euphoria.

...have great charisma, speaking ability and a plan to stabilize the economy.

...temporally save the world from military, economic and political problems.

I get the impression that a lot of people think that the results of election prove that a certain political figure is the Antichrist. Although I think these claims are absurd what really worries me is the concern and worry of those people. If you read my last blog, you know I am not worried but I am going some where different with this.

Some of the Characteristics of the Antichrist match those of Obama but there are plenty that do not match him. Let me make this clear, I do not believe Obama is the Antichrist. Personally from my own study I believe that claim is absurd but what if he was? Is there really need for concern? Alarm? Panic?

No! Since you know so much about the Antichrist that you can say he is Obama, then tell me what happens after his seven years of power on earth?

Jesus comes back for us and takes us to Heaven! There he will wipe away are every tear and personally I cannot wait for that. For the sake of Humanity, I hope I am wrong and he is the Antichrist because I got nothing to fear. Do you?

No comments: