Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cease...

I have been having a real hard time lately. Life is so scheduled, I probably could tell you exactly what I am doing next month to the day. I have no social life or friends for that matter. The few friends I do have I alienate because I am so busy.

And I am so lonely.

I just want to have joy again. Joy that used to be so abundant in my life. Joy that came with being around those who cared for me and those who I cared about. Joy that came with following the forth commandment, the sabbath.

I am being robbed of my life by my own ambition and I am tired of it. I am going to listen to God and start taking a day easy, just to relax and worship. I want to invite you to join me because well I am lonely. Just let me know...

2 comments:

Sam said...

it's good to know i'm not the only one.

Amber Biddle said...

I'm in.