Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zeitgeist (Introduction)

The movie Zeitgeist was brought to my attention about three months ago. For those of you who have not seen or heard of it, the premise of the movie is simple. It is split into three parts. The first part focuses on religion and more specifically Christianity. The other two parts focus on America and its "corruption." To be honest, I do not care about the last two parts; American conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. Watch them if you want but just know that I do not support the accusations Zeitgeist is making in them. It is honestly not worth my time to try to disprove the second two parts of the movie for two reasons.

One- I have invested a lot of time and money researching the first part. I cannot imagine doing the same for the second because, like I said, I do not care about them. It is just another American conspiracy theory.

Two- Once I am done blogging about the first part you will be able to conclude if the authors were so incorrect and dishonest about the first part that they were probably dishonest about the second.

If you read my blogs constantly you are probably thinking, "This does not seem like something the Deuce would blog about."

Your right, I had no attention on blogging about this at all. In fact no one has asked me too either. My blogs are generally generated either by personal experience, a nudging of the Holy Spirit or request. Although I know people who see this movie as truth and because they see this movie as truth then Christianity is destroyed. When I started researching Zeitgeist I researched what people thought of it. So many people take this movie at face value and have sweared of Jesus because of it. I cannot let Zeitgeist get away with that, I have to do all I can to stop it.

This is going to be series of blogs that will take some time. There might be 5 blogs, there might be 100. I honestly do not know but I will do my best to shed the light on Zeitgeist.

If you would to watch Zeitgeist you can watch at their website.

Zeitgeist

1 comment:

Balanced Heart Coaching said...

You missed the point of the movie if you are still attempting arguing over the validity of ideas based on your beliefs. The point was to learn to let all that garbage GO and experience NOW!!!!!! How can you ever truly prove or disprove anything, definitively, to the point where no one else will "believe" a different idea? You can't. So you are fooling yourself, to think that it still matters. Some have turned the page to a more conscious state of being.