Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gandhious?

The other day at "the park" a server asked me if I hated her. I do not know why she asked that. At times I know I can show discontentment with my fellow co-workers but we are usually pretty cool. She is one of the few good servers at "the park," she never messes up her orders and she is a generally a nice person. None the less she asked me if I hated her.

I replied by saying, "No, I do not believe in hate. Only love can change people so why bother hating people?"

She replied with, "Awe, you are little Gandhi."

Gandhi?

Gandhi!

What about Jesus?

I did not know how to take her compliment. Gandhi was a great man but all his work was done in vain. His message was good but it was not 100% correct. It lacked the creator of love, Jesus! I mean Jesus is love. "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

I have new goal for while I am at work, to show people the love of Christ. Not the love of Gandhi...

1 comment:

Zachary Levickas said...

Do it. you can. and i believe you will. youve always shown me love. even when you needed to be a big brother and kick my butt sometimes. its always been with love