Thursday, December 25, 2008

What I got for Christmas...

It is 8:30 in the morning, no one else in my family is up and we have not even began to think about opening presents. I have a pretty good idea what presents to expect under my tree. Every year since I have been 15 I have selected goodies from my favourite shopping catalogue, Musicians Friend. This year I asked for some Fender Single Coil Pickups and a amp stand but there is one thing I know I am getting.

Redeeming grace and love from my Savior! On the first Christmas we all got Immanuel, God with us! Christ came so he could be with us, so we could be with him for eternity! Selah, weigh my sins for my Christ has come to pay my debt! I got a best friend who knows me inside-out because he was there when I knit me together in my mother's womb.

Please do not forget your gift of the spotless lamb today, tomarrow or anyday.

1 comment:

Zachary Levickas said...

:) single coil pickups and Saving Grace.. What more could a Boy ask for :)